Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another Testimonial From Sarah

I woke up this morning at 5am to run 5 miles. Now don't get me wrong, I am no stellar runner; it took me 58 minutes to run those 5 miles. I felt good about completing the run, buy my body told me that I was overdue for an adjustment. I felt tight, compact, and stiff in my back and neck and I could tell that it caused me to run less fluid than usual. Something had to be done.
At lunchtime I went to my favorite chiropractor for an adjustment. I know I am bias, since my chiropractor is my husband, but he is the only one I have ever been to and I am partial to his adjustments. Plus, I always know I am going to get the best adjustment. As I hop onto the adjustment table I am still feeling tight and stiff and I know I am not quite 100%. After his adjustment routine I stand up and immediately notice that I am breathing easier. I am standing taller (which is great when you are only 5'3"), I feel looser and more fluid in my movements, and my steps feel lighter. Yep, Just what I needed to get back to 100%
Now I am ready for that 5K run on Saturday.
Sarah Shanks
7/14/10

No comments:

Post a Comment