Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I need a couple of volunteers

I need a few volunteers! Apparently it is time to put-up or shut-up. I have been griping about how unhealthy everyone eats for so long that my wife finally told to either do something about it shut-up (she said it a little nicer). For those of you who don't know, I put on a few extra pounds during college (I got up to 250). I have spent the last several years absorbing every bit of knowledge I can about nutrition and exercise. I lost about 75 pounds in the process. Now, with the encouragement of my wife and a few close friends, I have started a program to teach others what took me so long to learn. This is not a diet, nor is it like weight watchers or LA Weightloss. This is more like going to school for 15-20 minutes each week and learning how to apply sound nutritional principals in order to make some reasonable dietary and lifestyle changes in order to lose weight or just eat healthier. The hard part is transferring all of this information from my head to others in a timely fashion. That is where the volunteers come in. I am offering the information to a few people for free who are willing to stick with it, learn, and give me feedback in the process. Contact me if you or someone you know is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment